dinsdag 16 juni 2015

DIY Food | Macarons



Hi! I have a nice recipe for you: macarons! They always look so nice in al these radiant colors. I had never tried them and was so curious how they tasted. So when me and my girls had planned a high tea/high wine where we al were supposed to make something, I decided to try and make macarons!

I used this recipe (with nice tutorial-video) (it's in Dutch, but maybe you'll understand it. If not, let me know and maybe I can find you one in English!)

It took me quite some time, but it was really fun to do. Maybe they didn't turned out as round as you can find them in the shops, but they tasted really delicious. So, if you are bored or want to make something delicious and original for a birthday or something I recommend you to try macarons!

x


Hoi! Ik heb een superleuk en lekker recept voor jullie: macarons! Ze zien er altijd zo leuk uit met al die kleurtjes. Ik had ze nog nooit geproefd en was erg benieuwd hoe "die dingen" nou smaakten. Dus toen ik en mijn vriendinnen een high tea/high wine organiseerden waar we allemaal wat moesten maken, besloot ik om te proberen macarons te maken!

Ik gebruikte dit recept (met handige tutorial-video).

Het kostte wel wat tijd, maar het was erg leuk om te doen. Daarbij zagen ze er misschien niet zo mooi rond uit als in de winkel, maar smaakten ze wel echt heerlijk. Een aanrader dus als je je een keertje verveeld of iets lekkers en origineels wilt maken voor een verjaardag of iets dergelijks.

x

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten