woensdag 12 maart 2014

MUSIC

Miley Cyrus (The Backyard Sessions) - Jolene

This video has caught my eye. I didn't know Miley could sing like this and I just love the atmosphere of the backyard session. There are more video's from this session and if you like this one, I should say, check them all out! There are tree of them, but I just keep clicking on repeat with this one. :)


Joss Stone - Son of a Preacher Man

I have been loving this video for years. The music and the song are amazing, and thereby I really like Joss Stone, her vibe and her music. The one thing I love about this video in particular, is the fact that she moves around the room through the public and that she is walking on her bare feet!


Jessie J - We Found Love

Amazing, amazing, amazing! Jessie J is fantastic and her voice, woow! And I love the way she sings this song, in her very own way, really cool. High risk of singing along if you ask me.


Passenger - Hearts on Fire w/ Ed Sheeran

Beautiful song. It just sounds great when Ed Sheeran and Passenger sing together! Also check out their version of 'no diggity', it's amazing!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten