donderdag 7 november 2013

Andrélon intensive nightconditioner


Last week I tried this nightconditioner from Andrélon. I saw it at the Action and I took it home with me. I just love the packaging of this conditioner. I think the purple looks really nice. So, I tried this last week and I'm very pleased. You can apply the conditioner on wet or dry hair and you should put it in approximately 30 minutes before you go to sleep, so your hair has dried when you are going to sleep. I tried it on dry hair, went to sleep around 30 minutes later and washed my hair the next morning. The conditioner smells really nice and I think it works really good. My hair needed this. And the nice thing is, my hair smelled like roses for the next days too and it's not that expensive at all!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten