donderdag 31 oktober 2013

Reunion - Amsterdam

Yesterday I went to Amsterdam to meet my friends I know from the time I lived in Málaga, Spain. A Japanese friend was here for a few days, so she wanted to meet with all of her Dutch friends. It was really nice to meet them all again! We showed her some nice and funny places in Amsterdam (like the canals, Dam square and the red light district) and we let her taste a few tipical Dutch products (Dutch Herring with onions, cheese, Heineken and 'bitterballen'). She liked everything! She also gave us something to taste from her own country: green Japanese KitKat. Unfortunately I couldn't taste the KitKat yet, because it probably contains lactose, but I will try next week when my lactose-free period is finally over! It looks like this: 



It was a really nice day and we had lots of fun in Amsterdam. It felt like old times again and we should meet more often!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten